Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Form
• Letters of Indemnity are not adequate.
• LICENSED content requires proof of licensing for replication
• OWNED content indicates the individual/organization completing this form is the IPR owner.
• Must be completed by the organization soliciting replication and not a broker or
Complete the section(s) below describing the content that is applicable to the media you have ordered. MP3 or Enhanced Disc content requires completion of both ROM and Audio sections.
Distribution Within an organization
Free to public
Countries Where Distributed
Are you the IPR owner for the entire disc contents?
1. CD-ROM / DVD-ROM Content
* If Not IPR owner, list all included non-owned software, freeware, and shareware products. Attach necessary distribution licensing documentation from the IPR owner. Some shareware and freeware products require distribution licensing. Consult the software vendor for what is necessary.
2. CD / DVD Audio Content
Is this a compilation?
An attached list of track title, artist, and IPR owner is REQUIRED. Sampling/mixing of additional recordings not owned (regardless of type, quantity, and length) requires licensing of those original recordings.
*If Not IPR owner, proof of replication licensing from IPR owner for licensed tracks is REQUIRED.
3. CD / DVD Video Content (if Audio is separately licensed, complete Audio section and provide necessary Audio/Video Synchronization licensing)
*If Not IPR Owner, proof of replication licensing from IPR owner is REQUIRED.
I affirm that all information provided herein is true and that all disc contents indicated as being "licensed" are properly licensed for replication under the terms of the original rights holder(s) with proof of such licensing and/or trademark authorization attached. I affirm that I am the intellectual property rights owner for all contents indicated as being "owned" and approve of replication. I agree to abide by the current version of the Anti-Piracy Compliance Program procedures and standards of the International Recording Media Association (available at www.recordingmedia.org). The replicator reserves the right to refuse the processing of any order not complying with the Anti-Piracy Compliance Program guidelines.
Do Not Fill This Out